My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States
desk name plate
Visit SparkPeople

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Day One

I officially weighed in today. For the next nine weeks I will be competing in a weight loss challenge at work. There are four other members on my team that I have to account to. The last two years we have come in third place for the entire organization. This year I am gunning for 1st. I do really well while I am competing, but as soon as it is over I'm right back to my old ways and I gain back every pound I lose. So...how am I going to stay in the groove this time? I've set my goals. I need to find a way to stick with it.

I also applied for a new job today. It's in my department, but it would be a step up. I hope I get it, although I would have to go back to school and complete my batchelor's degree. That's a lot of pressure. Perhaps the stress will make me lose weight and I can complete two goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home