My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States
desk name plate
Visit SparkPeople

Monday, March 20, 2006

I live in a looney bin!

Well, I've gotten over the piano incident from the weekend. I keep looking at the space in the living room where it was going to go, but I guess it could have been worse. At least it didn't cause a wreck.

I'm about ready to kill my 18 year old son. He dropped out of school, left home and ran around with meth monsters and crack heads for a year. Now he is back at home and driving me insane. He got in trouble while he is gone, and I think he expects us to pay his restitution. That won't happen. He just lays around all day, and eats constantly. Groceries are costing me over $200.00 a week and we never have food in the house. He's dirty and lazy. He won't get a job, and acts as if it is a major imposition if we ask him to do anything around the house. He's cocky and mouthy, and I'm afraid that his did is going to knock the crap out of him one of these days. I don't know what I'm going to do with him. How do you thow one of your own kids out, in order for them to learn there is no free ride?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home