My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States
desk name plate
Visit SparkPeople

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Help! I married into a Jerry Springer family!

Why is it that most people have somewhat normal in-laws, but I had to marry into a Jerry Springer family? One brother going back to jail for 30 days. Another brother running around on drugs. Ex-sister-in-law decided to take up residence at the trailer next door, which was rented to brother number 2. Had to call the police to get her and her cronies out. She wiped the place out. Took everything she could load in her car, including my, i repeat, MY dvd player and vcr. Mother-in-law is the prozac queen. Has father-in-law, sons one and two, son one's stripper girl friend, pregnant granddaughter and her boyfiend, son one's four kids, and stripper girlfriend's four kids living with her. Insanity!!!!! Calgon take me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

You're too nice. I would have disowned them a long long time ago.

6/01/2006 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home