My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States
desk name plate
Visit SparkPeople

Thursday, July 06, 2006

I've been lazy..so sue me!

I realized today that it has been over a month since I posted anything. So..here goes.

My 18 year old son has committed yet another felony. At least that's what I hear. I wouldn't know since I haven't seen or talked to him since Easter. But, the detective said that him and two other boys broke into a house and cleaned it out. They didn't just take the high dollar stuff, but they even took the furniture. How does anyone have the balls to do something like that? I never thought I would be visiting one of my kids in prison, but that seems to be the road that I am on. It makes me cry to think about it.

Work has been miserable too. I've almost walked out a couple of times, but I wouldn't give the analyst supreme the satisfaction. She actually told me that I was "weaseling my way up". It took everything I had not to rip her frickin' head off! Who the hell does she think she is? Someone needs to pull the stick out of her ass and beat her with it. And one more comment like that and I'm going to be the one to do it. Oh, and I'm starting to wonder if she's having an affair with one of the guys in the department. It sure as hell looks like it. At the very least, their behavior is inappropriate. Maybe she'll get fired for inappropriate behavior, or sexual harrassment.

Well, I think that's all for now. June sucked for me. How about you?

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

One of the guys? Give me a hint. Would it be the interfacer turned mgr?

7/07/2006 1:45 PM  
Blogger AlterEgo said...

No, it's not the interfacer turned mgr. He's in his latter 20's, in pc support, and was hired after you left. What made you think it was the interfacer turned mgr?

7/07/2006 6:36 PM  
Blogger IUHoosier said...

Yeah, why did you think of the interfacer turned mgr? That would seem like an odd choice to me. Altho, the ex-interfacer and the culprit are buddies....

7/10/2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

He was the only half way decent looking one left.

7/11/2006 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home