My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States
desk name plate
Visit SparkPeople

Saturday, August 26, 2006

So much has happened....


It's been awhile since I posted anything. So much has happened, and most of it has not been good.

Let's start with the few good things though. Let's see. I bought new living room furniture. It's really nice. Now if I can just get Mike to put new carpet in and put in the hardwood that has been in the garage for three months.

Let's see. I also got a new Jeep. I love it. So much nicer than the old one. Don't get me wrong, I loved the old one, but this one is sooooo much nicer. It looks a lot like this one, only mine has rally mags, and tinted windows.

Okay, that's about it for the good things.

Bad things:

Mike's uncle passed away. He was in Oklahoma for almost a week for the funeral, and then came home and got a stomache virus and was sick for three days.

My son has new charges and will be going to prison. He is accepting a plea agreement for two years. He'll have to serve about 6 months. I'm having a very hard time dealing with this, but what choice do I have.

My job sucks!!!! Imagine that. I'm not only doing my work, but also all the web programming and working on the interfaces. And still no raise or promotion. My boss keeps giving me this crap that "we're looking at what we can do". I'm so sick of it. And I can listen to other people bitch and moan for 30 minutes at a time, and they can shop on the web, and they can take personal phone calls for 20 minutes, but I don't have time to pee. And these people are making substantially more money than I am. I'm sick of it. I wish our pay were based on performance instead of longevity. It's bullshit. The two lowest paid of our group have the biggest work load. I'm starting to wish I had taken that other job.

Oh, and the weasel hater is starting to talk to me again. Like I care. Miss analyst supreme needs to just keep to herself. One of these days I might have to tell her what I really think about her and it won't be pretty.

Thank goodness for my pogo family, especially Lady. She keeps me sane and makes me laugh. She's turned into a really good friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home