My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States
desk name plate
Visit SparkPeople

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The people you meet online!


Anyone who knows me, knows that I am addicted to my computer. I take it everywhere with me. (Well, almost). I love to play games on Pogo. (http://www.pogo.com) Well, now I have joined a bowling league and bowl against a group of people on Pogo. They are a very interesting group. The league is called the Blue Collar Bums. Not sure if I really fit in with that name, but what the hell. (http://www.myleague.com/bums/)

First we have LadyWBlues and DZD338. Lady is great. She is so funny, and she gives all the guys hell. But, deep down I think she is really a softy. And how she puts up with DZD is beyond me. The man is incorrigible. Sometimes I'm not sure if it's all an act, or he is really that way all the time. Lady is a TD and runs some of the tournaments. Along with her there is Cleanlicker4 and Sexxxiwolf. Clean is about as redneck as they come, but you can't help but love him. Sexxxi is sweet and funny. There is also Hunny, Fannie, and many others that are just as nice as they can be. Now there are a few jerks in the league. One in particular really gets under my skin, but hey, what's a person to do? There are also the whiners. Sometimes you just have to mute them, but all in all it's a great group. (psst....I'm writing all this because I know that Lady will read it...LOL)

So, I get to fly home in the morning. Can't wait to get home. Especially since Mike won't quit calling me. I bet I've talked to him at least 50 times since I got here. Geesh! I don't know if he really loves me that much, or if he thinks that I won't come home. Trust me...I'm going home to my hubby. I love him. And I miss my daughter.

Well, better get back to bowling before they wonder what happened to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger George Costa said...

Very Good.

7/13/2006 7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lady is also known as Angie's stalkee...

7/13/2006 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home