My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States
desk name plate
Visit SparkPeople

Monday, July 31, 2006

It's been awhile

My life has been crazy! In the last month I've been to Dallas, Toledo, and St. Louis. And only one of those trips was for pleasure. Unfortunately, the pleasure trip sucked. I've never been more miserable in my life. This past weekend we took my daughter and two of her friends to St. Louis to go to 6 Flags, (or seis banderas as my daughter calls it). It was a 100 degrees and humid as hell. It was packed and I had a migraine before I left. Even the girls were asking to leave. The only good part was the $200.00 a night suite. It sucks to spend that kind of money and not have any fun.

I got a new Jeep, and I love it. It was about time. Mine had 193,000 miles on it. Now we're going to fix it up for our daughter to drive next year. Can't believe she'll be 16 next summer. I feel old.

My 18 year old son is in jail again. They have revoked his probation. Now he may go to prison. I don't know if I can deal with that. He's just a kid. Granted, he's screwed up, and I do believe he needs to pay for it, not to mention he needs a good scare, but he's just a kid. I just don't know what to do. We'll know more on August 21st. Until then, all I can do is pray, which is difficult for me since I'm not a religious person.

I'm so sick of all the drama, at work and at home. I just don't know how much more I can take.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An 18 yr old kid in prison is nothing but new meat for hard core predators. Keep him out at all costs. He'll never be the same.

7/31/2006 9:46 PM  
Blogger Nana Equis said...

Tough love -or any love, just show him that you do care.

Hang in there gringo!

7/31/2006 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home