My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States
desk name plate
Visit SparkPeople

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Back in Dallas Again!

I'm in Dallas right now. I was sent her for Cloverleaf training. The actual Cloverleaf programming is fun, but the class I'm in sucks. The instructor is an idiot. It's his first class by himself. All he does is read the slides, not to mention he talks to fast, mumbles and speaks in a monotone voice. The books are not complete, and don't really give you much information. What I've learned, I've learned from doing the labs. Tomorrow I take my certification exam. I'm sure I'll pass, but I think this whole trip was a waste of my time.

I used to live in Dallas. I guess I could have looked up a few old friends, but all I have here are old boyfriends and drinking buddies. It's been 18 years since I was here. I just don't think I'd have the same things in common with any of them anymore.

Well, off to study.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ang,

hope you studied well, we missed you!

Hope to see ya tonight...

7/13/2006 6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANG,

IT'S "HERE" EVEN...ROFLMAO

7/13/2006 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home