My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States
desk name plate
Visit SparkPeople

Monday, January 22, 2007

It's almost here!!!

Well, Brendon will be home either Wednesday or Thursday. I can't wait. We won't know until the night before, but I'm ready. I hope he's learned his lesson.

It a bad day for report cards here. My daughter, who never gets below a B got three C's. I don't know what to do with her. Her dad really let her have it. She cried, he felt guilty. I just got angry. I am going to be doing a little investingating of her recent friend changes. Also will be doing some recon on her PC. Not letting another kid get away from me. Of course, she is 15. I think she may be rebelling. I think I may have to lock her in her room for the next 5 years. She gets her learners permit tomorrow. It's gonna suck when she can't drive anywhere because her grades aren't up to par.

Rumor at work is they are looking at outsourcing our department. They say this every couple of years. They have never found it to be cost effective, but you never know what is going to happen. I've worked very hard for me job, and to get where I am. And it pisses me off to think they can just take it all away from me to save a little money. Why should I be loyal to them, if they aren't loyal to me. It's a big crock of shit!!!

My Colts finally got into the Superbowl!!!!! Yippee!!!! They better not choke, or I'll have to change teams. Of course I say that every year. Go Colts!!!

Well, that's it for now. I'm sure I have plenty more to vent about...or bitch about as Mike says, but I'm tired. So, it's off to bed for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

How are things?

2/03/2007 7:51 AM  
Blogger AlterEgo said...

Things are going well, most of the time. I hate my job. Well, not the job, just some of the people. Wish I could have seen you when you were in town.

2/13/2007 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home